CHOCOLATE DIPPED CARAMEL COCONUT MACAROONS
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of Bob’s Red Mill pumpkin seeds to one of the baking sheets and place in the oven for 5ish mins until lightly toasted🔥
3. In a small saucepan set over medium heat, combine 3/4 cup maple syrup, 1/4 cup FULL FAT canned coconut milk and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Bring to a boil, stirring continuously, for 10 mins. Remove from heat and stir in 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract and a pinch of flaky sea salt👌🏼
4. In a food processor, add 3 cups of Bob’s Red Mill flaked coconut, 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill almond flour, and half cup of the caramel (reserve 1/4 cup caramel for topping!!) Pulse until the mix is finely chopped👩🏻🍳
5. Using your hands, TIGHTLY pack together 1 inch sized balls and place onto the prepared baking sheet. Transfer to the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the tops of the macaroons just begin to appear toasted👀 Remove from the oven and let cool completely👍🏼
6. Add 2.5 oz of dark chocolate chips to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on thirty second intervals, stirring after each interval until melted and smooth. Remove from the microwave and stir in 2.5 more oz of chocolate until smooth🍫
7. Dip the bottom of each macaroon into the melted chocolate and place on your parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle with remaining chocolate and then sprinkle with the toasted pumpkin seeds. Place in the fridge to firm up🙌🏼
8. Once the chocolate has set, drizzle with the remaining caramel sauce and sprinkle with a bit more flaky sea salt!
CAULI-POWER ALFREDO SAUCE
1. Add 3-4 cups of raw cauliflower florets in a large pot and cover with water and bring to a boil. Cook for another 3-7 minutes until tender, and drain🌟
2. In a blender, add the cooked and drained cauliflower, 1 tablespn minced garlic, 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 cup UNSWEETENED almond milk(you can use regular milk too if desired), 1/4 cup nutritional yeast(YOU NEED THIS), 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/2 tspn onion powder, 1/2 tspn garlic powder, 3/4 tspn salt, and 1/4-1/2 tspn pepper(season to taste)👍🏼
3. Blend until a super smooth sauce forms. The key is to get a really smooth sauce so don’t be afraid to let it run for a minute or so! Add more seasonings if necessary after taste testing. Set aside.👌🏼
4. Add cauliflower sauce into your pot and add 1 lb. of cooked and drained pasta. (I used @eatbanza chickpea pasta- but any pasta will do!) Heat over low heat and salt again to taste!🤤
5. Serve with fresh minced parsley and black pepper! (Adding steamed broccoli to this is AMAZING- so don’t be shy to add more veggies🍃🌱)
RED PEPPER & TOMATO PASTA SAUCE
1. Using a blender or food processor, add 16 oz. of roasted red peppers(can be jarred or fresh), 1 cup chopped white onion, and 4 cloves fresh garlic- pulse until combined and mostly smooth.
2. Heat 1 tblspn. olive oil in a large pan. Pour in the roasted red pepper mixture, and saute until it begins to simmer.
3. Stir in the remaining sauce ingredients: 1/2 cup chicken stock, 1 tbspn honey, 1 tsp salt, 1/2-1 tsp crushed red pepper, 1/4 tsp black pepper and 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil. (I added a can of chunky tomatoes(no juice) to this batch- to make it thicker!)
4. Bring back to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low, and let the sauce simmer for another 5-10 minutes.
5. Add 16 oz of your fave cooked pasta to the pan. Toss to combine and ENJOY! (Made mine with ancient grain pasta and fresh Parmesan. Added cooked sausage links at the end as well!)
HONEY TOASTED CASHEW BALSALMIC BRUSSEL SPROUT SALAD
1. Cut 1.5 pounds of Brussels in half, cutting off the stems. Lay them core up on a baking sheet, and spray with a layer of Chosen Foods avocado oil.
2. Sprinkle with Simply Organic salt & pepper, and then throw on a handful of raw cashew halves (I cut mine myself!)
3. Bake in the oven for 20-25 mins at 400 or until the Brussels have a nice char on them🤓
4. In a small mixing bowl, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil (or avocado oil🙂), 2 tablespoons of 41Olive traditional balsamic vinegar, and 1 tablespoon of Heavenly Organics acacia honey💞 ***adjust your honey to balsamic ratio, depending on the bitterness of the balsamic you use. My balsamic barely needs honey it’s already naturally sweet!)
5. Once your Brussel/cashew combo is cooled, throw your roasted goods into the mixing bowl and toss to coat evenly!
6. Eat them cold or warm, however cold is SO GOOD! ✌🏼
7. Let me know how you like! 🙂
EGG DONUT FRITTATAS
1. Using an electric mixer, mix 5 eggs, some pepper, nutritional yeast, Himalayan pink salt, garlic powder, and some chipotle powder.
2. To the egg mixture, add some raw veggies- I added shredded carrots, spinach and diced onion.
3. Mix the concoction, then slowly pour it into your donut pan!
4. Bake at 350 for 10-15 mins (or until you can tell they’re cooked and FLUFFY!) eyeball it👀
5. Eat all of them because, they’re that good!!!
ACORN SQUASH YOGURT BOWL
- Cut your acorn squash in half and gut the seeds!
- Spray each squash half with Chosen Foods avocado oil and throw on a smidge of pink salt for added UMPH👊🏼
- Then sprinkle some organic cinnamon too!
- Bake at 375°F for 55-60 mins
- STUFF IT AND GET DOWN🍴
CHIA COLLAGEN COATED FISH N CHIPS
1. Coat your wild caught white fish in 2-3 vital farms pasture raised eggs
2. Coat the fish in a coating made of: 1 scoop vital proteins collagen peptides, 1 cup ground up simple mills crackers, and 1/2 cup Salba Chia GROUND chias seeds
3. Lay on a baking sheet over foil or parchment paper and cook at 425 for as long as your fish needs to cook throughly (roughy 15-20 mins)
4. Add on a side of roasted sweet potato fries and yummy dippings
- Whisk 3/4 cup of pasture raised egg whites in a bowl. Line your pan with a small amount of fourth and heart ghee butter to help not stick (and add yummy flavor!)
- Pour egg whites into the pan and let cook on medium heat. Once the bottom of the egg whites settle, cover your pan and cook the egg white “pancake” until the egg whites on the top settle as well!
- Add the egg white circle your plate, then top with ALL the goods you love! Can be raw or cooked veggies, this is up to you! Adding cheese is optional – but I prefer to keep it dairy free. They do make almond based cheese – 🙂
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a cupcake pan with Chosen Foods avocado oil.
- Heat some avocado oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir in 1/2 cup asparagus, 1/2 cup chopped broccoli, 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper, and 1/4 cup chopped onion in the hot oil until softened, 5 to 10 minutes. (You can also use previously roasted veggies- as I prefer this and makes it even quicker)
- Whisk 12 eggwhites, 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, a dash of Himalayan pink salt, and a dash of black pepper together in a bowl. Mix cooked vegetables into egg mixture. Spoon about 1/4 cup mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until frittatas are set in the middle and lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
BAKED KALE CHIPS
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Tear the leaves from the thick stems of the kale bunches into “bite sized” pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry the kale (salad spinners are a dream for this!)
- Lay the kale on your cookie sheet and lightly spray with Chosen Foods Avocado Oil. LIGHTLY Sprinkle kale with pink Himalayan sea salt, Simply Organic Foods garlic powder, and turmeric.
- Bake the kale for 10-15 minutes (until the edges are brown but are not burnt!)
FALL INSPRIRED LOADED SWEET POTATO
- Poke holes in your sweet potato with a fork. Then bake your sweet potato/potatoes at 400°F for 25-40 minutes or until tender. Time baked varies by size of the potatoes.
- Once fully cooked, let cool for 10 minutes.
- Load with all of the goods!
- 4th & Hearth Madagascar vanilla bean ghee butter
- Simply Organic Foods cinnamon
- Siggi’s Greek Yogurt, mixed with Salba Chia premium ground chia seeds
- Elemental Superfood currant, cacao + hempseed crumble
- Essentially Coconut butter pecan coconut butter
CHOCOLATE CHIP & VANILLA CHEESECAKE PROTEIN WAFFLES
Mix batter together, place in waffle iron and enjoy! Batter is made with:
- 1 scoop vanilla MB Sling Shot protein
- 1 whole egg
- 2 tablespoons of Califia Farms almond milk
- 1/2 tspn baking powder
- 1/4 tspn cinnamon
- 1/4 tspn vanilla extract
- 1/2 tspn. Navitas Naturals raw cacao nibs
1/4 cup Oikos triple zero greek yogurt
ROASTED BEET HUMMUS
Mix all ingredients into a food processor, with the beets being the first thing to go in. Then add remaining ingredients.
- 1 small roasted beet (roast at 400°F for 15 mins. Season with Chosen Foods avocado oil, pink Himalayan sea salt, garlic, and turmeric)
- 1 3/4 cup organic cooked chickpeas, mostly drained
- juice of 1 large lemon
- pinch of pink salt and black pepper
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 big tablespoons of tahini
- 1/4 cup of avocado oil
You may ALSO make a recipe for a quicker fix like this:
- 1 small roasted beet (roast at 400°F for 15 mins. Season with Chosen Foods avocado oil, pink Himalayan sea salt, garlic, and turmeric)
- Hummus of your choice
- Roast beets, then process in a food processor. Add 1/4 cup water to help the mixture blend into a smooth substance, but NOT runny. I used my Vitamix blender!
- Combine your processed beet mixture and 8oz hummus into a small bowl.
CINNAMON SMOOTHIE BOWL
Combine all ingredients in a blender:
- 1 scoop chocolate MB Sling Shot protein (vanilla is a great substitute as well)
- 1/4 cup of Califia Farms almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 banana
- 2 dollops of Siggi’s greek yogurt
- Add toppings listed underneath the photo, and enjoy! (A special discount for squarebars can be found here)
SWEET POTATO BREAKFAST BOWL
- Cook your sweet potato and remove the skin. Your microwave probably has a pre-set “potato button.”
- While your potato is cooking, mash half of a banana until it is as smooth as you can get it. Add a splash of unsweetened almond milk to make it even mushier and mix in a dash or two of cinnamon!
- Add the peeled, cooked sweet potato to your bowl and mash it in with the banana mixture. You can also use a food processor or blender, but mashing works just as well! Add another splash or two of almond milk until it is a smoother consistency. (Slightly thicker than a smoothie).
- Top your sweet potato bowl to your heart’s content! I add Oikos plain greek yogurt, the other half of that banana I used in the bowl mixture, Wild Friends almond butter, Navitas Naturals raw cacao nibs and a coconut SquareOrganics squarebar! Discounts to some of these toppers can be found under my Featured Discounts Tab on my website!
SWEET PEPPER SECRETS
If you love bell peppers as much as I do- you want to put them on everything. I totally do. My secret fix is: I slice and dice them up, spray some Chosen Foods Avocado oil on them, and throw them in the microwave for 30 seconds. They’re totally cooked and tender as heck!! Goal: Try not to eat them all before you can put them on your foodz. 🙃
PROTEIN VANILLA CHEESECAKE
THIS WAS OFF THE FRICKIN’ HOOK Y’ALL😱 1 scoop of MB Sling Shot vanilla whey protein . 1/4 cup non dairy cream cheese. 2 teaspoons of whatever sweetener you fancy🙃. I use organic/raw. 2 tablespoons SimpleTruth unsweetened almond milk. Blend together and poor mixture all over on your smooshed Raw Revolution glo bar crust! Refrigerate for an hour or two so it sets just right✨ Topped with Wild Friends almond butter, Navitas Naturals raw cacao nibs, and a lil bit o’ SquareOrganics Squarebar! Use code AMANDAAANICOLE for 20% off and free shipping for all your squareorganics needs! BIG Thanks to MB Sling Shot for supplying me with the protein so I could concoct this masterpiece for y’all😍
Peanut Butter, Chocolate, Banana Protein Ice Cream Shake
- 1 scoop of chocolate MB Sling Shot protein.
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 cups of ice
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
Blend Ingredients in blender. Put one layer of the shake mixture, then one layer of banana flavored Greek yogurt. Continue until your bowl or jar is full! Put in the freezer for 45 mins until it’s icy! Top with yummy Wild Friends almond butter and some raw cacao nibs! Enjoy!
Preheat oven to 375.
Place bell pepper halves on a baking sheet and spray lightly with Chosen Foods Avocado oil spray, then roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
When the bell peppers are out of the oven, drain any moisture from the inside that appeared after roasting
If your bell peppers are BIG you can crack 2 eggs per bell pepper half on top of the stuffing. My bells were small organic babies so I only used one egg per bell pepper half.
Place the stuffed bells in a large casserole dish, cover with foil and bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes or until the egg whites are set. Check after 20 minutes because the heat of your oven may be different than mine!
OPTIONAL – top with fresh torn basil leaves and cherry tomato halves.
ZUCHINI PIZZA BITES – YUM!
Healthy, nutritious pizza bites that come together in just 15 minutes with only 6 ingredients!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place sliced zucchini on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Bake until slightly tender, 5 minutes.
- Spoon a thin layer of sauce over each slice, then top with mozzarella and mini pepperoni. Sprinkle with dried oregano and bake until zucchini is tender and cheese is melted, 10 minutes more.
ORGANIC Greens & Vanilla Smoothie
- Mix: 1 cup organic cooked+frozen organic cauliflower florets(i’m not crazy I swear)! 1/2 cup Califia Farms unsweetened almond milk, a dash or two of Simply Organic cinnamon, 1/2 of a small organic avocado, 1/2 frozen organic banana, ice cubes, 1 scoop Vital Proteins vanilla collagen whey, 1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill oats, and 1 small handful of I ❤️ Organic Girl spinach.
- Finally throw in 1/2 cup of organic cutie bleubs- and blend!
- Top with Justin’s Peanut Butter + some cacao nibs!