Thai Hummus! What’s that you say?
Well- my nut butter obsessed self wanted to have an EASY and DELISH party dip I can make on my own! So instead of the tahini found in your usual hummus recipe, this recipe calls for peanut butter!
Plus let’s face it. A nut butter hummus was bound to happen eventually. Sounds super weird, I know! But trust me!
What you need:
- 1 15-oz. can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons Wild Friends peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1/4 teaspoon organic ground ginger
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon organic olive oil
- 4 tablespoons cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt
- A few shakes of pepper
- 1 handful non salted chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup chopped green opinion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Add garbanzo beans, Wild Friends peanut butter, Sriracha, ginger, garlic, honey, and salt and pepper into your food processor.
- Process until it’s chunky smooth
- Add in 1/4 cup of chopped peanuts
- Drizzle in olive oil and ice water, and blend until smooth!
- Add in cilantro and chopped onion and mix with a spoon.
- When ready to serve, dress it with more peanuts, cilantro, green onion, and a drizzle of olive oil!
- Serve with veggies and/or chips!
- USE CODE AMANDA20 for 20% off wild friends products at Wild Friends’ Website